Washington County Parks strives to ensure patrons of all abilities are able to access services and amenities, including this website. Accessibility improvements are ongoing at our parks. Please plan ahead to ensure an enjoyable visit.
Metzger Park Accessible Features
- pathways, drinking fountains, rental hall and restroom, information kiosks
Scoggins Valley Park Accessible Features
- fee booth, Park Office, boat ramps (C and Eagle Point), fishing pier
- bathrooms (which ones?)
- pathways - C-ramp, Eagle Point
- pavilions - C-ramp, Sain Creek
ADA parking is dispersed throughout the park, with spots designated at each recreation area.
Signage at our trailheads provides the following information to guide hikers of all levels:
1) Length of the trail or trail segment
2) Surface type
3) Typical and minimum tread width
4) Typical and maximum running slope
5) Typical and maximum cross slope
This site can be translated using the Google translate widget located in the footer.