Washington County Parks endeavors to be an excellent steward of public land and resources, providing safe and enjoyable parks in unincorporated Washington County.
Click here for a comprehensive listing of Park Regulations (from Washington County Code 11.08 Park Use Regulations)
- Park hours are sunrise to sunset.
- Overnight camping is unlawful and not permitted within the Park boundaries.
- It is illegal to hunt, pursue, trap, kill, injure or molest any bird or animal. It is illegal to disturb the habitat of any bird or animal.
- It is illegal to discharge a firearm or weapon capable of injuring any person, bird or animal.
- Motor vehicles must stay on roads and in parking areas.
- Vehicles may only be parked in designated parking areas.
- The park is closed to all off-road vehicles.
- Swimming is prohibited within 200 feet a boat ramp/dock, fishing pier or in the area designated for high-speed boat use, except for such swimming that is incidental to waterskiing.
- No fishing near any boat ramp or boat dock, or inside the area enclosed by the log boom at the spillway.
- Ground fires are prohibited.
- All fires must be confined to Park camp stoves, fireplaces, or portable stoves.
- No fire shall be left unattended, and every fire shall be extinguished before its user leaves the Park area.
- No dog, cat or other animal of any kind shall be brought into or kept in the Park area unless confined or on a leash.
- No person shall pick, cut, mutilate, or remove from the Park area flowers, shrubs, foliage, trees (firewood), or plant life of any kind.
- No drones
- No metal detecting or removing of artifacts.
Failure to abide by park rules or instructions of park officials may result in citation.