Fishing Tournament Rules
LICENSES & PERMITS
Please acquire prior to May 4 – these are available online and can be purchased prior to the event, and are NOT available at the lake.
Fishing licenses are required for all participants ages 12 and older: https://myodfw.com/fishing/licensing-info
Waterway Access permit required for ALL watercraft over 10 feet: https://myodfw.com/articles/waterway-access-and-aquatic-invasive-species-premits
Day-of Check-in at C-Ramp
1) Visit our check-in tent and pick-up a wristband, between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM. Anglers must be in check-in line by 9:30 AM to participate.
2) Participants are highly encouraged to attend the Captain’s Meeting at 8:00 AM at C-Ramp
To enter your fish into the competition:
1) Fish must be caught between 8:00 AM and 12 Noon from shoreline or from boat.
2) Photograph your fish – photo must include tape measure or bump board to verify length, along with your wristband. We will have a limited amount of tape measures at check-in, but anglers are encouraged to bring their own! (There will be a measuring station at the C-Ramp Pavilion to assist anglers in getting their fish measured and photographed.)
3) Present your photograph to recording station at C-Ramp
4) Anglers must be in line by 1 PM at C-Ramp Pavilion for judging and awards.
Bass are not eligible for this competition.